Choksey Chemicals is a leading manufacturer of construction and waterproofing chemicals in India. Every new employee of CCPL is welcomed as a part of the family. And we take great care to chalk out a career path for them. We understand that investing and nurturing our employees talent for professional growth will strengthen the backbone of our organization.
At CCPL employees are valued for their hard work. We make efforts to create a challenging environment and competitive compensation. We attempt to create an atmosphere that empowers every employee to reach his or her highest potential and achieve maximum personal fulfilment.
Role: Developing new business for retail segment.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Giving support to sales team and conducting training program.
- Conducting trials and applications of waterproofing system
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Expand dealer/ Distributors network on strategic locations
- Well versed with all kind of sales analysis, expert in all kind of sales report i.e Dashboard, Sales Collection, Per Day, Monthly & Quarterly Sales Report
- Will have to keep track of the stocked inventory / Stock point management
- Handle the territory of Delhi
- Will have to keep an eye on upcoming projects in the area assigned
- To achieve the set sales and collection targets
Diploma – Civil/ BSc
Civil Engg/ MBA / Mtech / MSc
Fluent in spoken & written English
Knowledge of Local Language would be added advantage
2 – 3 Years
4 – 6 Years
Paint Industry / Hardware like Tile Industry
Knowledge of Tools
MS Office : MS Excel, PowerPoint
|– BSc/Diploma Civil/Civil Engineer
– Must have minimum 5 Years of experience in selling products of Construction Chemical, Tile or Paint Industry
– Must have minimum 5 years of experience working with government , architects, Consultants, Builders & Developers to get the approval on the ground of technical specification
– Should have managed a team of few people
– Must have held sales targets